- Manual Resuscitation
- Silicone Rubber & Polycarbonate
Silicone Resuscitators are made using food grade silicone rubber and polycarbonate. The resuscitators made from these material blend is safe to use and long lasting in relation to finish. Autoclavable up to 136 degrees Celsius, these resuscitators are also available with other finish properties like aging resistant, non-allergic and non-toxic. These also feature polycarbonate nonrebreathing valves and clearhood face masks, allowing visual monitoring of lips as well as regurgitation. These snonrebreathing valves can achieve low resistance. These also allows 360 degree swivel in order to give imperative assistance in changing operation angle without disturbing mask/tracheal tube. Their high standard design ensures their usage for longer without any operational glitch. In resuscitators, we make available a variety of options to clients.
Infant Silicone Resuscitator
As the name implies, Adult Silicone Resuscitators are ideal for patients whose body weight is above 30 Kgs. These resuscitators are made using food grade silicone rubber and polycarbonate material that makes them aging resistant, non-allergic and non-toxic. These resuscitators also gave a long lasting finish. Artifical resuscitators with the possibility of disassembly and reassembly are often developed using high quality silicone with the comprehensive set comprising of :-
(240ml. self inflating double ended silicone bag with mounts incorporating Reservoir valve and side feed oxygen inlet, Type “L” nonrebreathing valve with pressure limiting device wherein it will open if the inspiratory pressure is more than 40cms of water, Size 0 Circular Paedi All Silicone facemask, Reservoir Hose with Adaptor to provide higher oxygen concentrations, 1.5mtrs oxygen enrichment tubing & 600 ml Reservoir bag all in a carrying case.)
Rao's Infant Silicone Resuscitators offered are suitable for patients having up to 7 kgs of body weight. These infant silicone resuscitators are developed using safe to use components including food grade silicone rubber as well as polycarbonate, thus assuring for complete end usage safety. Further, these silicone resuscitators are also made available in long lasting & aging resistant finish to provide for long time usage. The other finish properties including non-toxic & non-allergic construction as well as easy assembling and disassembling also make these preferable to use. The offered set of resuscitator contains double ended bag with valve, face mask, oxygen tubing, reservoir bag.
- 240ml. self inflating double ended silicone bag with mounts incorporating Reservoir valve and side feed oxygen inlet
- Type “L” nonrebreathing valve with pressure limiting device wherein it will open if the inspiratory pressure is more than 40cms of water (9282)
- Size 0 Circular Paedi All Silicone facemask (8015)
- Reservoir Hose (5037) with Adaptor (9034) to provide higher oxygen concentrations
- 1.5mtrs oxygen enrichment tubing (5038) & 600 ml Reservoir bag (5032) all in a carrying case.
- Depend on quantity of order Days
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Individual Set pack in a cardboard box.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE, ISO, WHO GMP Certify
Amar Business Centre, 1st Floor, Ram Mandir Road, Goregaon (West), Mumbai Maharashtra India +918037301996