- Gas Regulator
The Regulator has a factory preset fixed static outlet pressure of approx. 4.2 Kg/Sq.cm (60 lbs/sqin) and is fitted with safety valve. Once the flow rate has been set, the regulator will automatically maintain a constant flow rate irrespective of changing volume of cylinder contents. If the oxygen line distal to the regulator should be blocked, the regulator automatically prevents the build up of an excessive pressure in the apparatus and tubing between the outlet of the regulator and the obstruction. A pressure gauge indicates the cylinder contents. It has two diaphragms where by provides extra safety in case of damage to one of the diaphragm. It has an Extra Gauge to indicate outlet pressure.
Oxygen Double Stage Regulators
Oxygen Double Stage Regulators can be used with Jet Ventilator and other equipment. For suitable handling, these are made available with extra gauge for indication purposes of outlet pressure of regulator. There is a safety valve provision that ensures the safe usage. Using these regulators, one can also adjust the outlet pressure to the value as required in cases involving Adult or Pediatric patients. These can handle both, corrosive and non-corrosive gases, giving all time precise, stable and delivery pressure control.
- Oxygen Double Stage Regulators function precisely
- Offered with safety valve provision
- Provided with extra gauge for allowing indication of outlet pressure of regulator
- Select, internal component ratios to provide for leak-proof seal
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Individual item packed in a cardboard box & dimension is 22 X 13 X 13 (Cms)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- CE, ISO, WHO GMP Certify
Amar Business Centre, 1st Floor, Ram Mandir Road, Goregaon (West) Mumbai Maharashtra India +918068091894